Hellsing2d
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan training #1

3 posters

Go down

Clan training #1 Empty Clan training #1

Post by MickeyNine Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:52 am

Team 1: Mickey & SENsor

Team 2: Steelshot & Ag3ntFox

Server: Fl@me Mixteam - Steelshot is banned from alot of servers because of D1 hacking his accounts and banning him oon most servers. This is why we trained here.

Round 1:
Clan training #1 De_des11

Round 2
Clan training #1 De_des12
10-10 Draw

Summary
In the first round SENsor and i played well, getting into good positions and dominating most of the time. Agent was facing walls alot i noticed and he wasn't covering nor helping Steelshot at all, and when he had the bomb he didn't plant it.
In the second round me and SENsor lost the first few which made it difficult for us to come back. In the end it was an alright training for our first, well done all.

MickeyNine
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Clan training #1 Empty Re: Clan training #1

Post by AgentFox Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:54 am

mk.. this was a bit annoying at the begining i played shit, but l8er on i did decent i gues more backing up and plating of the bomb....
but ye i need to work on my teamwork
AgentFox
AgentFox
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Steelshot Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:59 am

AgentFox wrote:mk.. this was a bit annoying at the begining i played shit, but l8er on i did decent i gues more backing up and plating of the bomb....
but ye i need to work on my teamwork

Yes, and you need to work on your tactics too. I was getting no backup most of the time, and when I thought you were going the other way, You were right behind me. Also when I team chat saying "(TEAM) : A" for example, you Go to bomb A, and don't go to B.

On the other hand, I know you never have played in these conditions before, so yeah. When you have the bomb, PLANT IT! Don't just camp around near me.

Steelshot
Administrator

https://hellsing2d.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down